● Lunch: Macaroni and Cheese, Broccoli, WG Breadstick, Pears and Milk
1. ISE SUMMER CAMPS 2017, Come make and shape the future!Explore Wearables, Sentient Architecture, Augmented Reality, Robotics, Digital Fabrication, Drawing Machines and more.Find more info at camps.engineering.indiana.edu
2. Seniors, bring your caps and gown for a hallway walkthrough on Thursday at 2:30 in the elementary.
3. Thursday is the last day to sign up for Miss Martin County. See Mrs. Hovis if interested!
4. The Dance clinic for next years dance team will be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday after school until 4:30 in the blue multi purpose room this week. This is open to all 7 - 12 students!
5. As many of you know, sports physicals expire as of June 1 of this year. BY the rules, no one should be practicing without a physical on file for summer workouts. This year, we are offering our Sports Physicals Night on May 25th from 4-8PM. The physical is FREE to any Shoals student grades 7-12.Come on out & get your physical for free.
6. The next Mayor's Youth Council meeting will be here at Shoals on May 18th during lunch at 11:45 in Mrs. Heckard's classroom.
7. Jr High Track athletes. Please turn in your uniform and warm ups to either Mr. Kirtland or Mr. Dahlen ASAP. Thank you!
8. All Library Books need to be returned to the library by Wednesday, May 17th. Thank You.
9. The Shoals Jr/Sr High School annual Talent Show will be on Tuesday, May 23rd at 1:00. If you are interested in participating, please pick up a form from the office. Applications are due by May 17th! Contact Alex Tedrow or Mr. Sherfick for more details.
10. Senior night for the softball girls will be tonight during the Shoals vs. Springs Valley. Come out and support our ladies!
Pride Expectation of the Day!!!
We have 7 days left make the best out of each of those days
Quote of the Day
The final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.
- Last Updated: 16 May 2017