● Lunch: Pork BBQ, Smile Fries, Mandarin Oranges and Milk
1. Cadets and Peer Tutors please see Mr. Sherfick for your FINAL! It is due next Tuesday morning!
2. Congratulations to our boys baseball team for getting another win over Orleans last night 13-5.
3. BOYS Jr High track party is on Friday after school
4. Next week on Tuesday & Wednesday you will have to return your ChromeBook back to the school. Be sure to remove any papers, pens, mouse or anything else out of your case before you turn your device in. The only thing that should be in your case pouch is your charger, charger cable, and your case strap. Make sure the charger and charger cable is yours. If it's not or you do not have it, you will be charged for the charger and cable. When you turn your device in, please place your case strap inside the case pouch. You MUST turn in your device during the scheduled time. If you have any questions, please contact the Tech Department.
5. Boys varsity boys track team will be leaving on Thursday at 4:15 for track sectional at Perry Central High School. Please be prepared to turn in uniforms and sweats following the meet.
6. Today is the last day to sign up for Miss Martin County. See Mrs. Hovis if interested!
7. The Dance clinic for next years dance team will be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday after school until 4:30 in the blue multi-purpose room this week. This is open to all 7 - 12 students!
8. As many of you know, sports physicals expire as of June 1 of this year. BY the rules, no one should be practicing without a physical on file for summer workouts. This year, we are offering our Sports Physicals Night on May 25th from 4-8PM. The physical is FREE to any Shoals student grades 7-12. Come on out & get your physical for free.
9. The next Mayor's Youth Council meeting will be here at Shoals on May 18th during lunch at 11:45 in Mrs. Heckard's classroom.
10. Jr High Track athletes. Please turn in your uniform and warm ups to either Mr. Kirtland or Mr. Dahlen ASAP. Thank you!
11. The Shoals Jr/Sr High School annual Talent Show will be on Tuesday, May 23rd at 1:00. If you are interested in participating, please pick up a form from the office. Applications are due by May 17th! Contact Alex Tedrow or Mr. Sherfick for more details.
Pride Expectation of the Day!!!
We have 5 days left make the best out of each of those days
Quote of the Day
Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.
- Last Updated: 18 May 2017