● Lunch: Chicken Fajita, Refried Beans, Salsa, Applesauce and Milk
1. Graduation practice on Wednesday morning is mandatory for all Seniors. If you do not attend practice, you do not walk through during graduation. A breakfast will be served before practice begins.
2. Cadets and Peer Tutors please see Mr. Sherfick for your FINAL! It is due tomorrow morning!
3. BOYS Jr High track party is TONIGHT after school
4. Tomorrow and Wednesday, you will have to return your ChromeBook back to the school. Be sure to remove any papers, pens, mouse or anything else out of your case before you turn your device in. The only thing that should be in your case pouch is your charger, charger cable, and your case strap. Make sure the charger and charger cable is yours. If it's not or you do not have it, you will be charged for the charger and cable.When you turn your device in, please place your case strap inside the case pouch.You MUST turn in your device during the scheduled time. If you have any questions please contact the Tech Department.
5. Any young lady who attended the Women's Lead Conference in March, stop by the office for a gift.
6. Final fun day activity sign-ups are posted. This will be for the afternoon of Wednesday. Please sign up ASAP.
7. As many of you know, sports physicals expire as of June 1 of this year. BY the rules, no one should be practicing without a physical on file for summer workouts. This year, we are offering our Sports Physicals Night on May 25th from 4-8PM. The physical is FREE to any Shoals student grades 7-12.Come on out & get your physical for free.
Pride Expectation of the Day!!!
We have 2 days left make the best out of each of those days
Quote of the Day
Our ability to handle life's challenges is a measure of our strength of character.