● Lunch: Corn Dog, Baked Beans, Mixed Fruit and Milk
1. The Dance clinic for next years dance team will be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday after school until 4:30 in the blue multi purpose room this week. This is open to all 7 - 12 students!
2. There will be an important senior class meeting at 12:10 today in the art room.
3. As many of you know, sports physicals expire as of June 1 of this year. BY the rules, no one should be practicing without a physical on file for summer workouts. This year, we are offering our Sports Physicals Night on May 25th from 4-8PM. The physical is FREE to any Shoals student grades 7-12.Come on out & get your physical for free.
4. Junior High Band students, please make sure to have a pencil today.
5. The next Mayor's Youth Council meeting will be here at Shoals on May 18th during lunch at 11:45 in Mrs. Heckard's classroom.
6. Jr High Track athletes. Please turn in your uniform and warm ups to either Mr. Kirtland or Mr. Dahlen ASAP. Thank you!
7. All Library Books need to be returned to the library by Wednesday, May 17th. Thank You.
8. The Shoals Jr/Sr High School annual Talent Show will be on Tuesday, May 23rd at 1:00. If you are interested in participating, please pick up a form from the office.Applications are due by May 17th! Contact Alex Tedrow or Mr. Sherfick for more details.
Pride Expectation of the Day!!!
We have 8 days left make the best out of each of those days
Quote of the Day
By constant self-discipline and self-control you can develop greatness of character.