● Lunch: Ham and Cheese Calzone, Sweet Potatoes, Mixed Fruit and Milk
1. Hey, hey, hey our Girls' Varsity Track & Field team made the trek to VU last night to run against Loogootee and Rivet. It was cold and windy, but our athletes persevered! Everybody scored some points and everybody got a ribbon, but our MVP and standout of the meet was sophomore Lori Albright who entered four events and scored in all four! That's four ribbons and a ton of high fives for her today. Congrats to Lori and that rest of the team!
2. Holiday World permission forms are due by Friday. If they are not turned in, you may not be able to attend the trip. If you did not receive one, but had enough points to attend, see Mrs. Hovis ASAP!
3. Coach Howell and Coach Kelsey will be hosting lunch on May 11th for incoming young ladies that will be playing high school basketball next season. We will be discussing upcoming plans and schedules for the summer months. Also, we will be having our ball signing from our sectional runner up team as well. So, Seniors please plan on stopping by as well. We look forward to seeing you all that day. Be sure to bring your schedules with you as we plan things out!.
4. The Shoals Jr/Sr High School annual Talent Show will be on Tuesday, May 23rd at 1:00. If you are interested in participating, please pick up a form from the office. Applications are due by May 17th! Contact Alex Tedrow or Mr. Sherfick for more details.
Pride Expectation of the Day!!!
Due anything the teacher asks you to do
Quote of the Day
Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us.
May the 4th be with you