● Lunch: Popcorn Chicken, Mixed Veggies, Bread and Butter, Pears and Milk
1. Varsity Baseball gets the victory over WRV 16-6 in 6 innings.
2. Tomorrow is the deadline for anyone who is eligible for the student athletic leadership team to turn in your forms. Forms must be turned in to the athletic office no later than tomorrow at 3PM.
3. On May 2nd, ALL Sophomore girls need to report to Mrs. Kerr's room at 9:00 AM.
4. Any Senior who has not turned in a Senior Bio and/or picture to Mrs. Hovis for the Shoals News needs to do so ASAP!
5. The Junior High dance is NOT open to High School students. This was a mistake on the announcements. It will be for grades 7-8 ONLY. Sorry for any confusion!
6. "The Shoals Jr/Sr High School annual Talent Show will be on Tuesday, May 23rd at 1:00. If you are interested in participating, please pick up a form from the office. Applications are due by May 17th! Contact Alex Tedrow or Mr. Sherfick for more details..."
7. Anyone interested in attending the, "Dare to Dream," CTE and Career Fair at Westgate on May 4th from 5-8, see the flyer outside the office for more details. There will be pizza and door prizes!
8. Are you a girl who will be in junior high or high school next year? Would you like to be a cheerleader? Then mark Wednesday, May 3 on your calendars. There will be a lunch meeting in Mrs. Turpin's room 504 on that date.
Pride Expectation of the Day!!!
I will be quiet as the teacher is giving a lesson
Quote of the Day
Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.